The ideal candidate is expected to have a minimum of 5 years of software sales experience, dealing with corporate clients. Self-starter and comfortable working in all aspects of go-to-market, especially prospecting, direct & social selling with a focus on generating new business. To thrive in this role, you will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs.Profile & Experience
- 5+ years of direct sales experience, successfully selling high-level corporate software solutions to C-levels within large enterprise accounts.
- Hunter-type sales persona, including not being afraid to pick up the phone.
- The ability to manage multiple conversations simultaneously at various stages of engagement, making sure that you bring value to our customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision-makers in the market.
- Liaise with marketing, technical support, and customer success team to ensure that we remain customer-centric.
- As a salesperson, we expect you to be energetic, independent and solution-driven.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, because you’ll conduct virtual and live presentations to potential clients.
- Team player attitude, work ethic, and integrity are highly valued.
- HR industry contacts are a BIG plus.
- Ability to travel as necessary for customer meetings.
- Manage the entire recruitment process, including posting, screening, scheduling, interviewing, assessment testing and providing sound recommendations to hiring managers to ensure a quality selection
- Partner with hiring managers to drive international recruitment efforts and provide guidance throughout the whole hiring process
- You recruit for open and planned positions for different departments and create and sustain effective methods and processes to identify and hire the most qualified candidates
- Proactively search for and build relationships with suitable candidates to establish a pipeline for future roles
- Extend job offers; ensure appropriate correspondence and counsel managers regarding hiring practices and procedures
- Ensure that every candidate has a great understanding of who we are and what we do
- Competitive compensation
- Working in a fast-growing start-up with global plans
- Great opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible working schedule
- Cool team, central office & other perks